This week's lessons will be given over to teaching and writing the evaluation questions. In class you will prepare your responses so Mr Ford and I can check that the content of your responses are up to standard. Once we have agreed that your work answers the question you can then demonstrate your creativity (an essential skill for AS and A2) by following the instructions below.
1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? (i.e. of music magazines)
2. How does your media product represent particular social groups ?
3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
4. Who would be the audience for your media product?
5. How did you attract/address your audience?
6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
7. Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?
Below is a guide from the exam board on exactly how to answer these questions.